6 Steps to Take on Your Journey to Make Money Online & Dominate Your Industry
1. You Need a Product or Service
You should already have some ideal product or service you’d like to promote online ready to be launched. If you have no clue what that may be, I have a few solutions for you to take advantage of, continue reading. Anyhow, now is the time to begin marketing your products through email. As your readers find your business, many will start subscribing to your mailing list, that is when you put together a strategy that leads up to the subscriber purchasing your service or product. Your email campaign will consist of a series of several emails regarding news within your industry. After about six emails, you should have gained the trust of the subscriber, solidifying your position in the field you represent.
Gained a subscriber list of 2,000 people? If you convert 10% of those subscribers in which is a total of 200 buying customers on a $50 product, that’s $1,000 profit. That doesn’t include the overhead cost which is pretty low. The biggest expenses you will have to cover is your email marketing service($19.95 a month or more depending on how big your email list is), and Facebook marketing expenses(ranging around $100 – $200 per advertising campaign, that can pay for almost 20,000 real-time video views.), that’s it.
Tip: Use Facebook marketing to gain plenty of subscribers by directing them to your email lead capture page. Reassure that your message is captivating, clear, understandable and concise to increase potential subscribers from the percentage of people who visits your page.
Join an Affiliate Program or Create Your Own Product
- Motor Club of America Referral Program – Is your website centered around the automotive industry such as roadside assistance service? Join MCA Motor Club of America’s referral program issuing memberships to motorist. Like the brand I run, Limitless Roadside Assistance, you too can create your own brand and began offering your road service in your local areas.
Top sales agents are making as much as $30,000 per week. Sales agents makes between $80-$90 per sale, and we get paid on Fridays. I can train you how to start your own brand, or simply join my team to market a ready-made brand. Also, within my organization, you get a training package, marketing tools online and offline, and you get to be apart a support team. Interested in this program, click here now.
- Self-Publish Your Own Ebook – The next option is to launch your own product, preferably, your own how-to book or novel. Got a good idea for a book in your industry, it can get done for free. In fact, you don’t need an outside publisher to get your book processed and published, simply use KDP Amazon publishing program. You pick the cost of your book, front design, and create the content you choose to talk about. There are literally hundreds of topics you can choose to talk about. KDP Amazon Publishing program allows you to present your publications 2 different ways; paperback copies, online digital copies or both.
Create and establish an e-book or novel absolutely by yourself using a few tools. Download Open Office application for free and use the text component to write to your master piece. You have several type of fonts, colors, designs, and the choice to insert images. These are the features used in order to engineer your dream book using Open Office. A good novel has at least 50 chapters with as much as 350-400 pages. Your body of creative work will take time, but will be well worth the efforts I’m sure.
After you’ve completed your piece, you must save it in .PDF format, then upload it to your blog or website. Afterwords generate an “ahref” link for customers to download the book. Third, use Paypal to collect money for your book. Fuse your blog page that has a live download link to your Paypal checkout page so that the customer can download the book after paying the price. Millionaires have been made using this method, but don’t get your hopes up, you must put together a good traffic source by using the strategies described throughout this post, however, you have an equal opportunity to ban big with your book too.
- Sell Your Items on Amazon – Have a reliable source that supplies you with unlimited amount of merchandise to sale on Amazon? If so, you can bank hugely and create a six-figure income consistently per year. Another option you have is purchase items at your local store and resell them online for a nice profit margin. Do this by comparing prices online using an mobile app, if the item is not listed on Amazon or is being offered much cheaper at your local merchant store, you can earn very well, very soon. Check out the price comparison apps to download on your Android or Apple mobile phone by clicking here to see what is available. The import thing is download one of these apps to start comparing prices immediately, so you can purchase the items, list them on Amazon, and make money.
2. Research Your Desired Market
The market you want to be apart of must have some kind of economic value in order for it to make you money. Competition is something you shouldn’t worry yourself about too much. However, you need a few ideas, a few keywords related to your ideal business or niche that potential customers are searching for. For headers, when you start noticing a huge influx of traffic flowing to your website due to branding from social media, search engines will take notice of this. In order to increase the momentum, you have to identify top keywords to rank well for in search before this event fully occurs.
Researching your market effectively and having a clear path of how many visitors are looking for what you serve can dramatically impact your business. Like any apex predator, he knows that he must prepare for a strategic strike before striking, foremost, do your research. Search volume per month can range from 50 – 200,000 searches depending on the kind of keyword that is receiving major attention. This stems from regular human habits most of the time. Some people may search for a television show or a type of women’s dress of interest.
All search engine queries or searches made by each visiting individual is recorded and stored within a major database network for distribution to advertisers for extensive data research. Here are two of the best online market research tools available for public use that I personally use and highly recommend.
- SEM Rush (Search Engine Marketing Rush) – One of the best independent research tools active online for collecting information and data from Google’s search behaviors. That includes search volume, tracking search engine rankings, keyword rank difficulty/easy levels. The software displays a limited view of results, as well as a limited use of 5 tries. However, signup for free to get almost unlimited submissions per keyword or website to research. Give it a try, just click here to play around with it.
- Google’s Keyword Planner Research Tool – Another useful too that shows data that entails keyword search volume is Google’s own keyword research tool. This tool is actually used by those who advertise on Google search network, bu it can also be used for studying your own keywords for free Google traffic. Nonetheless, you a free Google account is required before you are granted entrance to this valuable tool. Go ahead, fiddle around with its functions, just click here to try it out.
3. Launch & Publish Your Website
To grow tremendously as an entrepreneur or small business owner, you need to devote yourself to branding yourself, heavily. That requires you to launch a website of your choice with a few adjustments. All ladies and gentlemen should represent themselves with a sense of pride and understand that they harbor some type of value in which you need to succeed in any area of business. To expose your brand efficiently and effectively, it will be wise to launch a website.
There are several web host companies offering all kinds of hosting package plans. Personally, I chose Bluehost because domain and web hosting is consolidated. Many hosting services have already adopted this idea of, “all-in-one web and domain hosting plans”, but I’ve been with Bluehost for almost 10 years mow, the company has high integrity. Follow these steps:
- Choose a Web Hosing Package Plan – Hosting cost can be a minimum of $2.95 to $5.95 a month. If you include the additional add-on fees, your expenses can round off between $120 to $150 per year. That price isn’t bad for an individual who is looking to launch a business on a shoestring budget. I suggest you pick the plan that offers unlimited domain registration. Why? There is an 100% chance that you collect a diverse amount of different domains for several odd reasons, maybe you have multiple businesses you want to operate that needs a separate website from others.
- Register a Domain Name – Don’t make this a hard task. Just keep a few ideas in mind; plan on branding your personal name or launch a business name you’ve created that surrounds the industry you represent. If possible, mix in keywords that garners traffic from the major search engine Google. Also, the shorter the URL/domain you register, the better it can be memorized by customers, readers, leads, prospects, etc. You must figure out what type of service, product or brand you want to represent. There are several brands out there that offers referral programs that you can join and earn money from. Maybe you are already an producer of a product and need to expose what you produce online, create a theme or brand around the thing you have produced.
- Upload and Use WordPress Blogging Platform – Located on your dashboard in Cpanel at Bluehost, you’ll find that you can install the bloggin software called WordPress. WordPress is a piece of software, and only one of the few “all-in-one” platform installs available, that is being used by millions over the world to publish content instantly on the fly. I do recommend that you join Bluehost to have access to these amazing features, such as WordPress. For example, this website that you are currently reading is using WordPress blogging software.
4. Create Good Content (Content-Types)
This absolutely depends on the type of website theme or developed/developing brand you are affiliated with or represent. Check out what is majorly trending in your chosen industry by using tools such as Google trends, Google news, Twitter instant search, or research other blogs. Here are the three basic content-types that you will be using which is delivered in several forms that all web publishers use for creating outstanding content:
Writing/Text – Text is the original form of content that will always be used to describe an item, individual, or even used to write a novel/book for several odd reasons, or anything that needs in-depth description. It is basic narrative used on a daily basis by writers or anyone who has a literate background. The major entities utilized on WordPress in contest with text are headers/bullet-points/links/quotes and many others that are considered extremely usual in text.
The best methods used for generating content; Either do your research in your industry and write content about the subject in a beautifully outlined manner by visiting libraries, online forum rooms, other blogs, social media news, etc. You can also try put in your own ideas organically, depending on your own experience on the subject.
Images – Books or novels contain images to better describe or catch the imagination of readers. For instance, the panther above the post may give you the feeling that the publisher or writer is serious, ferociously considerate, important, beautiful or whatever that comes to mind that causes a significant emotion.
Most images that you encounter as a reader will make you react to the content in a certain way that causes you to either continue reading the passage, laugh, feel sad, or engage in several ways. That is normal and you should seriously think about inputting pictures in your post. Try colorful images with a little text description, describing what it may be or mean if it looks confusing like the black panther above. Find images on Instagram, Google, or many other platforms that allows you to utilize free images. Just search, “free images” + “keyword of the image you want”.
- Videos – Video is probably the newest content-type of them all because it remains the latest type of content produced by most small business owners. However, video is the most effective content-type out of all forms sue to the fact that video is most interactive among readers. Moving pictures and sound creates a totally different outcomes. It is one of the most creative inventions in the world of content and media delivery since readers or viewers have to do lesser with their eyes in reading, but use their brain more effectively without strain on their eyes. This depends on the culture setting of the reader in most cases. Please consider creating video, it can be an effective tool for your content.
- Consistently Create & Publish Content – Create a slew of in-depth articles surrounding your target subject on a constant basis, or at least post 5 articles a month related to your industry. For instance, if your blog is about sportswear, you can break down that industry by talking about the newest shoes for jogging, etc. Again, use Google or Facebook to find trending topics that people are talking about. After you complete the article, have it indexed by Google immediately. Remember, keyword tools are wonderful for discovering keywords that garners web traffic. Find keywords related to each post and have Google pickup your content as quick as possible. Through WordPress blogging software, content can be published very fast and distributed to your audience.
5. Market Your Brand Consistently
Can you compete with designer wearing apparel companies such as Louis Vuitton, or the handbag company Coach? Maybe, but I’ll tell you this, we live in a totally different world with technology and you can reach thousands of people in a day. That means you have as much power in hand than any corporation in operation. You don’t have to be “as big” and the giants. However, you can take control of your own market by branding yourself heavily and produce good product that can be available for purchase online. So, how do you connect with an audience? Simple, social media and search. What are your strategies and techniques to rally the masses and create a culture around your brand? It’s simple, give direction and be freakishly, outrageously, LOUD.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Youtube – Personally, I’m a big fan of using Facebook! Why? You have a free membership that allows you to connect with an endless amount of prospects, billions who connect on the social network everyday. You may have found me through Facebook which is why you are present here today. In the beginning of your social media journey, you must start a business page of your own.
Branding in Social Media – A Major Move
Branding, a brand is part of a lifestyle you portray. You are reading from a brand, Robocat. There are several products that are in the food industry, maybe clothing, however, everyone of them represent a unique twist which makes it a brand. Social media can benefit your brand dramatically if you master the art of differentiating yourself from the rest. Branding is a culture you invent out of your own imagination.
For instance, we have burger restaurants everywhere in the United States, but each one does something slightly different. The logo is unique, you need a logo to stake your claim. Create a message under your brand. In most cases the taste of the burger is different too, think about McDonalds and Hardees, do they taste the same? No. Are their logos the same? Absolutely not. Look what delightfully designing has to say about colors in branding. Pay attention to your competitors, then turn around and do it better, that it. For example, here is one other brand I’ve created here —> (LIMITLESS)
At first, you will be paying for ads to inform others the services you present within your brand, try Facebook first. Facebook don’t charge you a dime until the middle and last day of the month. Don’t have enough money to use Facebook? Use Youtube for free! As you add videos, get active by commenting on videos related to your own videos. Leave informative comments and build relationships with commenters, or simply relate to them. You must engage with your audience heavily through video advertising, using video is more interactive and attractive. It makes you look like you are in control, a boss, an apex predator. Afterwords, harnessing the power of all social media outlets will be pretty simple. Here’s a few more trinkets to place under your wings:
- You are the face of your brand, use that.
- Post well thought out and detailed information.
- Talk about your product or service.
- Tell people to find you on Google.
- Use video to display a strong message of direction.
- Respond to reader’s questions more often.
- Remain and spread positiveness on your page.
- Constantly update your page 3 times(morning, noon, nite).
- Google Search Engine – Google indexes every piece of content available that is accessible to be indexed online. With a little keyword research performed on those that generate a bit of web traffic per month and a mixture of those keywords within your content, could result to major web traffic to your post. Also, you can purchase search traffic by using Google Adwords program. Once you’ve established a fully functional website, get it forced-indexed immediately.
Find and implement keyword phrases that people are being searched on Google’s search engine and place them in your title and content body of your article in a logical manner. Again, use the research tools mentioned above to find trending keywords that gets major traffic. After you have completed an article on your website, get it indexed. In fact, Google provides a nifty tool for you to use for indexing your content quickly, click here to use it (you must have an Google account and logged into your account before you are able to use the indexing tool).
6. Email Marketing Services – Collect Email Addresses
Now that you’ve created a website and have masterminded a plan to reach your audience and garner web traffic, its time to stay in touch with those people. The way you keep in contact with prospects and readers, you need to collect a piece of information from them, their email address. You are and should be the authority of what type of information you provide. If you are affiliated with the shoe industry, jewelry, eye wear(shades etc.), wearing apparel, health & wellness, etc. you are the expert and should insert your authority in the area you represent.
With that said, it is essential to keep in contact with your targeted audience and constantly inform them on updates of what you offer through by utilizing email. The best email marketing service on the market today is Aweber. Aweber is a very reliable company that has many useful features. Using Aweber, small business owners are able to use auto designed/upload custom designed email capture forms, collect unlimited amount of email addresses of potential customers, or setup a series of multiple email campaigns to market your product. Several visitors will come to your website and you’ll want to stay in contact with them, retrieving their email is the answer.
So, why is it very important to collect emails from readers?
That is a simple question so I’m going to reply with a simple answer, repeat customer stability! Sure, a person may become a customer by trying out your products in the beginning, however, in order for a business to be a successful flourishing business, recurring customers are needed, hence repeat customer (don’t believe me, ask Apple Computers). Using email marketing can help you announce more products & services that you have to sell. In the long run, one valued customer could mean thousands of dollars in the future by communicating and keeping in contact utilizing email marketing. Every major corporation in world implement email, don’t get left behind.
“When you create a capture lead page which is specifically for collecting emails, make sure the page is attractive and you actually tell the person to subscribe. Create a video, video is a very effective technique to connect with leads emotionally. Give people a good reason to join your mailing list. Be an authority in your field, explain your position in your niche thoroughly.”
Overall, I anyone can learn how to make money online, but you must put what you learn into action as soon as you can. The truth is, everyone can create an edge for themselves online, its your brand, its your name, because we are all different. So, let’s look at ourselves as something of value and create something worthwhile because you “ARE” worthy, you have something of worth.
Let’s be real, everyone wants to learn how to make money online, but it takes passion and desire. People are born with an ambition to fight their way to the top, regardless of the obstacles that lay ahead. With that said, sometimes you have to become the apex predator, the panther, in order to secure your position. I’m going to reveal the best ways to earn money online by dominating the competition.
The online industry is an entirely new environment that you can leverage and dominate your own space. Now, although competition exist, the competitive nature of any business in any market doesn’t apply if you have definitive corners to cut, an edge, and a blueprint laid out that has been tried, tested, and works wonders for your business.
The truth is, every entrepreneur fight their way to the top of the food chain, but not everyone makes it. Until now, I’m releasing a way out for all inspiring business owners and entrepreneurs. In fact, this post delivers one main component that the majority know about making money online. Apex predators always find a way to capturing its prey to provide for his family, I’m providing you with truth. I hope you find this post to be an asset to your success. Let the hunt began!
How to Make Money on Autopilot or Make Money Online refers to the technique of making money automatically. The system operates with little to no assistance after it has been completely setup. The autopilot system includes a small investment of overhead such as hosting and email cost. Using the internet rather than traditional routes, namely brick-and-mortar, is not as efficient compared to digital space.
Once your business has gone viral, not only will you began making money online, but the entire process will be autopilot. In my opinion, this type of lifestyle allows more time to spend at home on different projects, family, and travel. Today, we are going to show the five steps it takes to start and turn a business on autopilot. At any rate, take your time and start from step one, you won’t regret it.
Here is How to Make Money on Autopilot
1. Launch a Blog
First of all, you must launch a blog for whatever business you have in mind. Publish a domain name that matches the type of business you will be developing. The known top-level domains are .com (commercial), .net (network), .org (organization), .edu (education), .info (information), and .biz (business). Consequently, every extension is not available for use. As a result, you’d have to choose one that has not been registered by a user.
Alternative Idea for Registering a Domain Name
All things considered, use the name you were born with for the domain. Sometimes, you don’t have an idea of what to call your business, so, register your birth name. Ultimately, your focus is to to began developing your brand immediately. Becoming an authority figure or known figure surrounding a product or service is a good reason to consider naming your domain after yourself.
Blogs are easier to manage than traditional websites. You have less complicated code to deal with, therefore, you can focus purely on content creation. Blogs are convenient for beginner and advanced webmasters. Furthermore, here are the best steps to take for launching a blog on the fly.
- Pick and Register a Domain Name
- Find and Choose Web Hosting
- Setup Web Host Email
- Upload WordPress Blogging Software
- Pick a WordPress Theme Design
- Enable Important Plugins
- Start Blogging
2. Choose Email Marketing Services
Eventually, you must choose the best email marketing services for the autopilot program to work in your favor. When visitors come to your website, you must collect their email addresses to keep in touch with them. These are your leads and your mission is to serve them with products that will solve their problems.
However, you need the best email marketing software so everyone in your list will receive every message you dispatch. Nonetheless, the software I personally recommend and use as a solution is Aweber. Aweber contains all attributes that a email marketing campaign needs. Lastly, here are the steps to setting up your first email marketing campaign.
- Upload LightBox Plugin to Blog
- Design and Create Email Capture Form
- Input Your Web Hosting Email Address Details
- Copy Email Capture Form Code & Paste Inside LightBox
- Create Email Series Campaign
- Setup LightBox Popup Time-Stamp
3. Create Good Content
Creating good content involves plenty of research on a subject and creative structuring to keep the attention of the audience. Be that as it may, you have to choose a content strategy that you are comfortable with. I’ve compiled a list different content types that are being used online. No doubt, the original content-type is text. It will always be the standard kind of content people use everyday. However, several other formats exist that are just as awesome.
- Vlog (Video Blog) Publications
- Monthly or Daily Podcast
- Images (Infographs, Illustrations)
- Online Survey Reviews, Test
- Apps (Games, Mind Puzzles)
- Live Video on Social Media
4. Promote Your Website
Promoting your website may be the funnest addition to the entire process. In fact, you have unlimited ways of doing this for free and paid. In the end, either option is acceptable, as a matter of fact, try to experience both methods and see which one works best for you. Marketing for free is exciting because there’s very few limitations. However, going the paid route for building an audience isn’t such a fun ride since it can be costly.
A. Free Traffic Tactics
- Start & share your Facebook business page to friends
- Optimize website for Google search engine traffic
- Post free ads on Craigslist
- Submit helpful articles on Guest post websites
- Create social media profiles (Pinterest, G+, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr)
- Try submitting to web directories
- Write articles on IBO social. Create profile on IBOtoolbox.xom
B. Paid Traffic Methods
- Purchase Facebook ads for your business page (likes, shares)
- Bid on targeted keywords using Google Adwords program
- Advertise on other people’s website
5. Create Your Email Capture Page
As you began to grow an audience to your blog, the goal is to have them enter their details so you can send updates via email. What does this mean? Setup your email capture page, and email capture page consist of an image, message, name & email input slots, and submit button. when visitors see this page, you should want that visitor to submit their information so you can keep them updated on things that interest them.
In conclusion, with your website, email marketing system, and the right type of traffic, you can make money online on autopilot. Create a series of emails, and stamp the future date on each one. Make sure the offer is attached to the last email series to earn money. Afterwords, your assistance isn’t needed. Check in every week to ensure the system is functioning correctly.
By Jermaine Pleas – The Last Guide You Will Ever Need to Read About Starting a Blog. Made for Beginners
Once you learn How to Start a Blog on WordPress, the truth is, you can be wildly successful, wealthy and rich starting a blog. Believe it or not, the process is much more easier if you had one because you can use it to connect and convey your message with your targeted audience on a much larger scale at a very fast pace. To get to this point it takes time, but the process is well worth the work & wait after you’ve put everything you have inside, into the project. Some people have no ambitions to launch one for the sake of earning a living at home. Some people use it as a pet peeve to skew away some leisure time for a few while the majority of the online community desires to do so for fulfilling their most hidden desires.
I can teach you how to start a blog no matter if its a designer, fashion, cooking or car blog the basic principles remain the same, just get started with the standards first. It looks overwhelming at the beginning, however, after you’ve established a blog to call your own, the weight is lifted, that weight is being lifted as we speak.
Fret not, I created this guide so that it’s user-friendly for the average beginner mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, or child. Later in this guide, I’ll show you how to publish readable content that your visitors will devour, including extraordinary ways you can obtain traffic instantly after preparing the blog.
DO NOT allow these tutorials to overwhelm you, simply take a break and come back to finish preparing your blog by taking each step one at a time, don’t rush…..please. Believe me, it took me a while to complete these tutorials for my readers. Its well worth it, soon, you’ll be able to do this with your eyes closed…now, open your eyes and look to the future to move ahead. If you already have a blog setup, go here, to observe my method for attracting attention, traffic, and sales to my blog. Now, let’s do this!
From The Beginning to The End – Step by Step Guide to Launching Your Blog
A free blog from WordPress.com or Blogger.com is okay, however, you don’t have total control over whether that content will stay or go on a deep technical standpoint. You don’t want to be at risk of losing so much content over a blogging company that no longer host sub-domains on their online property. The big best decision you’ll make is to host your own self-hosted domain with a reputable company. Choose a package that agrees with your budget.
Step 1. Choose a Hosting Package Plan
Hosting is where all your domains are hosted. Each domain you register has a its own management system for storing static html files. Without them, your website’s text, images, or video cannot be seen publicly. For instance, my plan is under a shared hosting account, meaning bandwidth is spread equally throughout the network under certain circumstances, but a set of space is packaged exclusively for you to host your personal set of domains. The internet is littered with thousands of hosting companies looking to do business with you right now, so, we are not short of hosting companies as they are born everyday. So, which one is the best? Currently, I host all of my domains through Bluehost.com. Bluehost has several package plans for you to choose from. You have a line of choices for different prices. The more you pay the more features you obtain depending on your budget. 8 years ago, I registered for hosting at the PLUS $8.95/monthly plan and it still is the best choice I made to date. It’s time to figure out which plan better suits your budget and needs, click here.
Step 2. Register a Domain Name
One of the most important parts to starting a blog is registering a good domain name. The best strategy when trying to figure out what it should be called, remember to remain very original to what the website will be about. Initiate keyword research around your main subject then pick a domain name that closely relates to the key phrase. For instance, Katie desires to tell the world about her love for designing “shoe strings”, so she decides to create a blog for her newly found passion share with the world. Obviously, the keywords she want to surround her domain name are, “shoe strings”. To keep everything in perspective she’d use her name inside the domain encase with her chosen keywords, hence, “katieshoestrings.com” sounds great. A huge part of the internet community would rather use their own name as they enjoy using their blog for a variety of subjects on several categories. Under the 1st box, “new domain”, you can move forward after confirming your choice.
Hint: Use semrush.com to search relative keyword phrases mixed within your niche.
Fill out the form to complete the purchase at $8.95 for 12 months or you can get an inexpensive deal, such as, the $6.95 account plan for 24 months. This all rides on how much you are willing to spend on hosting versus your budget. After completion, you will receive a confirmation email of your domain & hosting plan purchase with your username and instructions to create password to access your control panel that is filled with tools for building on your blog.
Step 3. Assign Your Domain through Domain Manager
Your website isn’t live just yet, you must assign the domain first so that it can be publicly reachable. Once you have successfully logged in your details properly the website will redirect you to the control panel. You need to edit a few details in order for your website to go live…..follow these instructions carefully after reaching the control panel pictured here on figure A.
- First, scroll down until you have reached a tab called, “domain manager”, then click on it.
- Next, scroll down and you’ll see your website that you have registered on the left side in the box, it says either unassigned or primary (if it says “primary” on the right side of your domain name, go back to your control panel by clicking on the description name ,”hosting”, to move on to the next step on this page so that we can install WordPress). If the link says unassigned then click on that link in order to assign it.
- Third, notice the title that says “Assign Domain”, underneath it you’d see a message with the domain checked by bullet saying “Use a domain that is already associated with your account”, scroll all the way down and click on the submit button that says, “assign this domain”, it will take a minute or two for action to process.
- Okay, now you are redirected back the area where the domain was listed “unassigned”, it should now say, “Addon”, if you can confirm this action then click on the tab that says “Hosting” on the top left corner of this page, it should take you back to the control panel so that we can move on to the next step.
Step 4. Install WordPress Blogging Software
As we explained before in this guide, WordPress is probably the most famous piece of software for web developers to use when building a website because of the tools, features, and functionality that makes it so universal to use. Huge brands has plugged into WordPress software and so many are jumping on board everyday. As you are reading this, over 80 million website blogging installations has been done using WordPress software. Let’s begin:
- On the control panel as you see on figure b above, scroll down until you find the tab that says, “Install WordPress”, click the tab.
- Now, press the green “Install” button.
- Okay, you will be interfaced with a drop down menu, choose the “non WWW” or “WWW” extension to to be present on your domain. It really doesn’t matter too much, if you are concerned with your domain structure then pick out the one that better fits your taste. Afterwards press, “Check Domain”.
- You will be presented with this message, “We noticed the domain you are installing is not set up yet with your hosting provider. We can still install this, then once your domain is set up you will be able to see your installation.” You will have two boxes bellow with an option to check and change information:
Show advanced options (check this box if you desire to change settings before you enter the vicinity of your blog such as, the Site Name or Title, Username, and Password). Important: The “admin password” must have a mixture of 15 to 20 characters with lower and uppercase for security measures. Usually, this would have already been automatically setup for you at this point. Copy and paste it somewhere a place safe so that you won’t forget those details.
I have read the terms and conditions of the GPLv2 (check this box to agree and proceed to the next step). Press “Install Now”. You’ll notice that the text will switch to, “Loading…..”…..
- The text message encased in white characters in front of an orange background will have the statement, “Your Install is Complete”. Now press, “View Credentials”.
- Scroll down, inside the under the vanilla box residing in a blueish-gray box on the far right, the text phrase that states “Action”, underneath it has a link that says, “View”, press that link immediately.
- Now, if you scroll down a bit, two links will appear: One that points directly to your website URL (www.xyz.com) and the other pointing towards the log in section that leads to your dashboard Admin URL (www.xyz.com/wp-admin), Username and Password. Copy both username and password down if you have not earlier. Click on the Admin URL link and it should take you to the Admin Login area. The bottom is an image description of the Admin Login section that should appear after clicking on the link, Figure C. Use your username and password to get inside your website, to the dashboard section.
Step 5. Download Your Plugins
How to Navigate WordPress for Plugins
- Go to your Dashboard, on the left side you find that a long black bar exist with many options to choose from. Scroll down until you find the tab that says “Plugins”, hover over it until you see a list appear next to the tab.
- Click on the tab that says, “Add New”. Search each plugin listed one at a time below until you have found the correct one and press, “Install Now”.
- Afterwards, press the link, “Activate Now”. The following plugins are necessary and primary for managing a blog.
- Akismet – The crew from Automattic provides you with an excellent way to protect your blog from spam comments and saves you plenty of time from deleting it manually. The algorithm does all the talking for you and all you do is continue blogging without a care in the world. In order to use this you need a wordpress.com account in order to signup for the API key, but first you must press the “Activate” link. After retrieving your API key by copying it go back to the“plugins” section of your blog, press “Settings”, then paste the API key in the input field, then hit the “save” button. That’s it! I highly recommend this plugin. Created by Automattic .
- All In One SEO Plugin – Everybody wants readers and organic traffic coming into their website, this is what this plugin helps you achieve. By improving the title and description you’d have a greater chance of not only visibility, relativity, or rankings within search but greater chances of receiving more visitors through clicks depending on your enticing eyeball drawing title and descriptions you create. There are several other benefits, check them out in the plugin section of your dashboard. Created by Michael Torbert.
- All In One Favicon – As I said before earlier in this guide I am not a fan of over the top design for blogging, but personalization is whole new story. Adding an icon gives a different feel to the blog, saying you are the owner…kind of like idolize branding in a way. Having a logo sets you apart from the rest of pack. As you see the small diagram at the bottom of this description. I’ll give you details on the free software I used to create this miniature icon and my header image later on in this series. Favicons work! Created by Arne Franken.
- Scrolling Social Sharebar – When visitor come to your blog and find your content intriguing they are more likely going to wanna share it. The scrolling social sharebar insures that they don’t forget as it scrolls along with the reader with social media buttons embedded in the vertical rectangular bar prompting your readers to share your content immediately. Once the reader “likes” your content is shared over several social media channels insuring others will see what you’ve published content as well. I strongly recommend this tool for all blogger looking to get more eyeballs on your content! I have one on my blog as you can see it scrolls along with you as you read through my post. Created by Sudipto Pratap Mahato.
- Lightbox Pop – Light box pop is a great tool once combined with a capture lead page. For instance, say if you are gaining visitors for a certain target keyword placement in your industry through search media or streaming media there is a chance that visitor may want to keep in touch with you and that is where lightbox come in play with. You see, once a visitor visits your blog a popup box with a darkened background appears giving causing you to focus clearly on the center of the screen. Check out the quick example at the bottom. Awesome plugin for focusing your towards something totally relevant but different upon arriving at your blog. Created by xyzscripts.com
- Google XML Sitemap – Very important plugin, it insures the Googlebots for Google, Yahoo, and Bing are visiting your newly created pages and are being indexed within the search queries more frequently. Without it your content would be found a lot less frequently. I highly suggest downloading it to your blog. Arne Brachhold
- W3 Total Cache – Another very important plugin you need to apply to your blog. It keeps the user experience a lot more liking to them when visiting your blog. The plugin improves your page speed’s load time. I highly recommend using especially for keeping your rankings decent in search due to the fact it is a major factor when ranking for your industry in search. Created by Frederick Townes
- WP Hide Post – A wonderful plugin for keeping the most important page you want visible on the front page of your blog. This plugin works well depending on the use of it. Do you wish to hide all post or a few from cluttering up your home space? Either way it works wonders when you want your readers to focus on a certain post on your blog. The visibility controls work for tags, categories, and even archives. Created by Robert Mahfoud
Step 5. Install Free WordPress Theme Design
You’ve installed your blogging software and added the best plugins for supreme functionality to your blog, now its time to spice it up a bit with a little style and its all free. Web designers have developed some really beautiful themes under several categories. You may want to change it up with premium themes as you consistently advance in the world of blogging, until then, you can choose from the hundreds of thousands available within the WordPress database. Follow the steps below on navigating through the themes so that you can discover the one you want:
- Located on your front dashboard, hover over the tab “Appearance”, a black popup box will appear on the right side displaying a set of options, click on “Themes”.
- Now, click on the gray button with blue characters on the top that says, “Add New”.
- In the corner of the next page you’ll see the phrase “Add Themes”, on the right side you’ll see a button that says, “Browse”. Click on it!
- You have several options within the white bar listed in this format of the themes section:
“Featured” – A featured theme is mostly important and prominent among the Wordress community because the developer has paid for it to receive more exposure.
“Popular” – Under the category ‘popular’, the themes have been downloaded tens of thousands of times throughout the community. Usually, the default WordPress theme is championed popular, you currently looking at one now.
“Latest” – Under category ‘latest’, are the most current WordPress themes submitted by the web developer.
“Favorites” – Under the category ‘favorites’, you’d notice a high quality amount of likes through the star system. Themes in this category are star favorites within the WordPress Community.
“Premium” – Under the tab ‘premium’, webmasters will find special themes that harbors special functionality, style, effects, ect. These themes are created by web developers who run companies that focus on web design, these themes cost you money, but well worth it if you want extra gems added to your website. Purchase a theme and get everything you need!
- After discovering the theme you want representing your content, hover over the miniature picture screen that depicts the theme you want and press the blue button that says, “Install”.
- On the next page to the top left corner, you’ll find a phrase that says, “Installing Theme”, below you’ll see a link that say, “Activate”, press it. Your theme is officially uploaded in your files (Remember, your website won’t be live to the public until you have published your first piece of content and confirmed to allow it to go public, though, you have the option to switch your blog live without publishing content, until then, you must be logged in to view your blog). Input your website’s URL in the browser to check out your awesome looking website!
“Feature Filter” – Under the tab ‘feature filter’, you can use the check boxes that applies to colors, layout, features, and the subject, then, press the button, ‘Apply Filters’. You now have the ability to specify and sort through your search for themes that better fits the feeling or description you are seeking for your blog. There’s tens of thousands of free themes available in WordPress database, one inside may satisfy you at best.
Step 6. Add & Publish Your Content
If you have made it this far, great, you are truly dedicated to learning how to start a blog. Last, but not least, the text-editor for creating and publishing content to your blog. Content is the icing on the cake, it is what make blogging notable among businesses or hobbyist. Content isn’t exclusive to text. Images, video, and sound plays a huge role in content creation. I will label the most import functions that makes publishing content a reality. What you are currently viewing at this instant (with a mixture of bold phrase emphasizing, web links, italicization, bullet-list, and images) are the main parts of content creation.
This blog, although not perfect, is a good example of a published article with over 3,000 words typed. Maybe you already posses outstanding skills that rival any professional journalist on major news websites, either way, I’m going to describe each area of function you will be using to publish a WordPress post, its extremely easy. If you observe figure E, above the input text box, you’d notice two optional modes sitting on the right corner:
Visual & Text
Visual – The mode called, “Visual”, if you click on the tab, displays an enriched formatted idea of how your content is be displayed and established as if was already published and can be viewed by everyone. You can create a full article in this mode. Want to add different styles to your text or phrases? Simply highlight a portion of a phrase, then press, “B” for bold, “I” for Italicize, or try out the bullet or number list. Visual mode is for the less savvy web programmer and an easy way for getting things done quicker rather than being bothered with code.
Text – The mode called, “Text”, allows the web publisher to type every single detailed piece of content in plain text or edit HTML (Hyper-Text Markup Language) or CSS (Cascading Stylesheet) in standard format. This mode is specially preserved for web developers, however, its nothing difficult to learn. Remember, both, “Visual and Text” modes can be switched back and forth simultaneously in real-time.
Want to learn exactly what is HTML and how it woks so that you can create simple code from scratch, click here. If you desire to learn more on how CSS work and the style effects, everything is in place. Go ahead and click here to learn how do develop your own styles from scratch.
Functions for Managing Content
- Post – Ready to establish a post for content? How about edit? The “post” tab points towards 4 different options for you to initiate. First, if you desire to review or edit article content, click on, “All Post” which displays each post made from the latest on top, to the earliest which is displayed along the bottom in which you can edit, quick, send to trash for deletion, or view. The option, “Add New” gives you the ability to add an brand new article or post. The option, “Categories” allows you to add categories to place your articles under, keeping them relevant to each subject matter. The option, “Tags” gives you the chance to add tags that may be related to future content, similar to categories, you can simply tag the content relevant to other pieces of content in your database.
- Media – The media tab contains images that were uploaded from your computer > web server > root domain > index > image files. All of your images are stored and accessible through your media tab on the black black to your far left. You have two options: Library, which holds the entire list of images you have uploaded to the server, and “Add New”, for adding more images from your computer. By observing figure E, the “Add Media” tab allows you to add images immediately to your content (those images are also stored in your media library).
- Comments – The “Comments” tab is for managing comments that are wanted or unwanted in which you can approve, delete or mark as spam. Once your blog becomes popular, its very possible that you would accumulate over 500 comments, 80% are spam. For many years, bloggers have suffered an onslaught of comment spam. To automate and manage all spam activity that goes into your blog’s comment query, activate the plugin known as, “Akismet”, this will ultimately save you time of deleting spam. You need an coded key to identify your blog and activate such feature. Visit and register with wordpress.com to obtain a free key.
- Change Permalinks Link Structure – You operate a blog now. Every page from now on will have a link structure extended after the main domain, the index, “/”. It’s important for identifying through human eyes and relative connection with search engine indexing. On the black vertical bar on dashboard, go to “settings”. On the black popup box, click on “Permalinks”. Third, click on the option, “Post Name” for /sample-post/, which will highlight the element /%postname%/ inside the next line within the input box next to it where it says, “custom structure”, click on that bullet point that says, “custom structure”, then click, “save changes”.
- WordPress Posting Toolbar Editor – In order to use the toolbar editor correctly, you must highlight a piece of text or phrase — — then click on an element to emphasize some sort of importance in the article you are creating. For instance, as you are typing up an article, throughout the content, you may want to place emphasis on certain suggestions or important points you’ve made on the article. Throughout this article you, have noticed that I’ve used bold, italicization, number & bullet-list, quotations, and links to point out important facts or website resources manifested through links for relational purposes. Below are the elements inside the toolbar, remember, you must highlight text in order to use the elements properly. Usually, the background of text will appear sky blue for indicating that you’ve highlighted an text or phrase.
NOTE: To highlight text or phrases, Place the mouse pointer on the top of your chosen text or phrase. Hold the left key on your mouse attached to the laptop or the mouse attached to the cord on the desktop computer down firmly. As you are holding down the key, run it across the text or phrase until you clearly see a blue background appear behind the text or phrase. If you hover over each element contained in the toolbar it will display what it is, therefore, give you an idea of what it does. Now, select an element you desire to use by clicking on it from your toolbar editor after highlighting.
Figure F. Toolbar
Add New Post Instructions:
- On the dashboard section within the black vertical sidebar sitting on the far left, take your mouse and hover over the tab that says, “Post”.
- Click on the link, “Add New”.
- Now, you’ll see a bar displaying the message, “Enter title here”. If you have an ideal title for your topic, go ahead and type it in the provided section.
- I could do a whole post on permalinks, anyhow, it generates a nice link for a post or page. Once you’ve created a post, “Title”, for your topic, a link beneath the box is instantly generated. Here is an example of a Permalink:
- Okay, you are ready to start adding content. Begin writing as many paragraphs you want covering your story, guide, or any content you wish to share with the world in the text section.
- Proof read the entire post to make sure no errors exist (use spellchecker by viewing the built in software, a special through WordPress. If a word is spelled wrong it will be displayed by an red underline). Very well, you have completed your article? Press the button on the top right blue button that say, “Publish”. If you wish to save your work and come back to finish it at a later date, press, “Save as Draft”.
Congratulations, you’ve made it to the end of this guide that has a word count of over 4,500 words. I will be updating it more as I come across more ideas and useful resources to share on this post. Until then, get your blog published so it can reach people who are interested in your prized discussions. Don’t wait tomorrow to get one launched, get one done today. Thanks and see you at the next post.
Step by Step Guide on How to Replace Your Corporate Job Income
1. Research Your Market
Great programming engineers have created tools to track search behavior which serves as a plus for webmasters like you and I. Try it out by visiting, semrush.com. Type in keywords that is laser related to your subject inside SEM Rush toolbar and and press search. Copy and paste a list of related keywords pertaining to your subject inside notepad to keep an sustainable archive of keywords to target, this reference is important.
2. Launch Your Blog
My favorite web hosting company for supporting my domains is bluehost.com. Bluehost is the #1 company for registering a domain and using a shared hosting plan, this is super easy to setup, just chat with a customer service representative online, soon you’ll have your website setup. Remember, you’ve researched your field or market, now take those main keywords that shows promise, great search traffic stats and use them with your brand name.
For instance, you are in the automotive industry and your desire is to share information on red cars that has a traffic volume of 2,400 searchers per month. Create a simple name such as randyredcards.com and brand this term heavily. We’ll explain branding later on just remember to fuse your main keywords with your core brand name, it’s important.
3. Create Good Content
Good content goes a long ways in your strategy to obtain new leads, content is the most centerpiece of your masterpiece for creation, the benefactor and reason you have a website is to appease your audience. Study different types of content that can be used to describe a problem you are solving, you have three distinguishable content types that you can utilize to immediately establish content that serves the same purpose deliver brilliant content and here they are.
(1)Video: Have a decent mobile phone that can record and generate high definition picture. I say mobile phone because rather than the standard video cam recorder because built-in mobile video technology is faster for uploading to any video website.
(2)Text: The original content of all is text. When everything else fails you can always publish an article about your product through many online press release websites.
(3)Images: Pictures can tell a million stories, use them for content.
4. Start Marketing Blog Post
– So, you’ve reached a level wherein you can start marketing or promoting content published on your website. You have multiple techniques to gain eyeballs in any arena which includes thousands of social media outlets, search engines, video promotion, press release, social bookmarking.
Offline marketing such as flyers, eddm(every door direct mail), door hangers, and postcards. The whole idea of promoting a product or service is to not only build a customer base, but build a strong brand so that people can remember you, therefore purchase from you. The most important aspect of marketing is communication. Gain that skill as people, customers, leads are better converted when they understand what you represent.
Video is amazing, try to focus it for branding yourself or business. The Robocat banner was designed by me, not much but it is done. Setup a nice logo, go to fiverr.com to get a decent one for five bucks if you don’t have knowledge of designing one for website.
5. Join Affiliate Networks
Now that you’ve gained an audience from all that hard work in creating content, you must capitalize on all of that traffic you are generating. Got 2000 visitors per month? If so, it’s time to convert a fraction of those visitors into buying customers. Now you have hundreds of thousands of ways to start earning a lot of money online.
However, I suggest three ways to perform for income online. Either join an affiliate network that contains thousands of programs, launch an e-book if you have information to sale, create a physical product and earn well through paypal with it, or try Google’s Adsense publishing program to earn cash for every click you manage to generate which is my last suggestion for making money online.
These are just a few examples, the sky’s the limit in how you wish to capitalize on your creative blog content.
6. Start Making Money Online
The amount you make depends on your strategy, willingness, passion, and determination to sum up all of the mentioned methods above together. You can try to earn money through surveys but it is not up to me to tell you that surveys are a waste of time, they are! If you truly position yourself in a market and follow the steps given, the you can make serious doe online without wasting your time with programs that are no good.
You might not earn a dollar today, but you can start building your empire one step at a time. Do you have a market you’d like to compete in? Don’t compete with others, you must compete with your own self to succeed with whatever you have a desire to achieve. You can make money online without investment or for free using the methods above, Now, learn, and earn!
The Benefits of Running Your Own Business
- You instantly become the boss of your own destiny.
- Earn as much as you want throughout the day.
- Help people get what they want, need, or like.
- Enjoy tax break benefits that business owners receive.
- Buy nice cars, houses, and other perks.
- Spend more time with your family members and friends.
- Escape the 9 to 5 rat race that 98% of us experience.
- Work your business from your computer at home.
- Take trips anywhere around the world with no ties.
- Car or no car, you are free to do as you please.
Did you know that the human brain on occasion come up with at least 3 different creative ideas per year that could ultimately be useful to other people if created in a timely manner, therefore, create financial stability in your life. Yet, 99% of the population on earth is not willing to do what is necessary to see those thoughts into fruition. The truth, most people want to become very wealthy one day on this place we call planet earth, but action is required.
Some do it slowly through their employer at their corporate job collecting pensions and 401K while very few do this quickly by launching their own businesses which is smarter. Most people follow their heart’s desire to transcend into something much greater than themselves and some have that inner determination to learn a trade then completely dominate with the knowledge they’ve acquired through education and gain very big at the end of the course of that time.
The methods that I’m going to teach will develop into a snowball effect and once this began to happen you’ll notice the business you’ve started will eventually take on a life of its own, that’s called automation. To grow an empire requires steel balls to take on competition, and yes, there’s competition in several niche markets but nothing is better than having a competitive edge in skill and knowledge, I’m giving you both so their is no excuse to get started. To tell you the truth, it’s quite easy getting rich if you know how to create something that posses broad applications for massive public appeal and get a set of eyeballs to pay close attention to what it is you have created. Let’s cut to the chase, I’m going to give it to you really clear. I make money online doing only a few things summed up at the bottom. Here’s how I became an online millionaire:
………….Branding, Branding, Branding
- Have An Idea in Mind – Like I said before, the human mind can conjure up at least 3 ideas per year, it’s up to you to realize and act upon those ideas. My suggestion is write them down immediately as you are thinking of them. I’ve done this plenty of times in my life and found that these thoughts are not only running through my own mind but other people’s mind as well. How do I know this? I notice similar ideas put into play by other thinkers that I’ve had thought about too. Jump on the idea as quick as possible if you feel that is has possible applications to solve a problem, 66% of the time it does have the potential to rectify an issue. We are all thinkers, now execute.
- Envision The Process – You start with an idea of what you want to create and how it will affect the future preference or choices of the world, now this future you have envisioned for your products and services can be put into play. Make a plan by asking questions to make sense of your idea; Product or Service: How will your idea be manifested to the world; offline, online, physical material or membership services. Patent: Does your idea have patent ability. Does it cover a certain area of an product or service that contains applications that can be applied to make it better. Create a prototype or beta product to share with possible future customers! Produce: It’s time for mass production, don’t wait too long to produce a usable product. Marketing: Branding has a lot do with marketing the message and uniqueness your idea carry that none of your competitors don’t. Your mission statement, logo, design, and constant hook will keep people remembering who to go to when it comes to needing a product in your niche.
- Execute Effectively & Efficiently – You start with an idea of what you want to create and how it will affect the future preference of the world. What does executing mean as far as business goes? Taking immediate action! Now you must take on-hands action with the product or service by telling people about it, network marketing. This can be done through utilizing social networks such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Snap Chat, Instagram, or many other social networks. Video has been great for me, and what better social video platform to use than Youtube. Search engines has played a great part of my success by using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in order to obtain free traffic through your website, yes, to generate leads in search you must have a website or blog indexed in search and ready to produce collectible content for readers. These readers or leads more likely will purchase from your website or blog if you have something prepared for them to purchase. Hopefully your idea is fully in affect to be produced and sold online by that time.
Overall, making money online can be done as quick as you want or as slow, it all depends on your desire to get out of the rat race called the 9 to 5 while enjoying the journey of changing the world with your brand new idea. Truthfully, whatever idea you have in mind to accomplish doesn’t have to change the world but can be served by affecting a part of someone’s life, that is another part of what being an entrepreneur is all about.